The main objective of the course is to train the participants to develop their skill on NX1 1 to deliver better in design, simulate and manufacture better products faster by enabling smarter decisions in an integrated product development environment
- Introduction to Product Life Cycle Management and its application
- 2D Sketching
- 3D Modeling Fundamental
- Sheet Metal Designing
- Drafting Essentials
- Model concepts of Manufacturing
- Planar and cavity milling operations
- CNC Turning Program
- Fixed contour operations
- Z-Milling operations
- Post processing and shop documentation
Basic concept of mathematics up to 12th standard and basic knowledge of Engineering Drawing and basic knowledge of machining process and their parameters.
B.Tech / Diploma
- Working Professionals:
Theoretical and Practical knowledge of working of machinery and knowledge of machining process
|Training Outcomes -
- Application of PLM in different types of industries.
- 3D and 2D CAD sketching and modeling.
- Faster design using synchronous technology
- Surfacing of solid models as per industrial standard.
- Complex assemblies.
- Detail Drafting as per Industrial standard.
- Cutting and non cutting Operations
- Capability to create/modify and output verified 3 axis NC programs for milling machines.